This coin is a continuation of the popular Hawksbill Turtle series that has grown tremendously in popularity in its brief existence. Expand your Gold holdings with this exquisite design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Reverse: Stlized design of a Hawksbill turtle, also known as the Taku, swimming in shallow waters amidst tiny bubbles.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the date.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect and display your Hawksbill Turtle with an attractive display box to your order today.
With a sleeker design and low mintages for bullion, these coins tend to move very quickly. Add this edition of the Hawksbill Turtle to your cart today!
The Hawksbill turtle (Eretmochelys imbricata bissa), or locally named Taku, is one of two main turtle species of the South Pacific island nation of Fiji. Although they have a wide distribution throughout the world's tropical regions, Hawksbill turtles are considered critically endangered due to human fishing practices. Takus grow up to a meter in length and a weight of 175 lbs, although the heaviest on record weighed 280 lbs.