This complete set of 5 oz Silver America the Beautiful coins issued from 2010-2015 contains a total of 30 coins, each encapsulated and held in a very beautiful display box.
- Each coin contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 150 oz Silver.
- Set comes in a special wooden display box designed to hold 10 years of ATB coins, each in an ATB capsule.
- The set consists of the following coins:
* 2010 - Hot Springs, Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Mt. Hood
* 2011 - Gettysburg, Glacier, Olympic, Vicksburg, Chickasaw
* 2012 - El Yunque, Chaco Culture, Acadia, Hawaii, Denali
* 2013 - White Mountain, Perry's Victory, Great Basin, Fort McHenry, Mount Rushmore
* 2014 - Great Smoky Mountains, Shenandoah, Arches, Great Sand Dunes, Everglades
* 2015 - Homestead, Kisatchie, Blue Ridge Parkway, Bombay Hook, Saratoga
- Obverses: Portrait of George Washington originally designed by John Flanagan, with the inscriptions “United States of America”, “Liberty”, “In God We Trust” and “Quarter Dollar”.
- Reverses: Varies by specific coin. Park name, state and year of issue are featured on each coin.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your coins while handling them by adding cotton gloves to your order.
This great looking set is a beautiful and easy way to begin or add to any America the Beautiful collection. Add this 30 Coin ATB set attractively housed in an Elegant Display Box to your cart today!
In 2010, following the success of the statehood quarters, the U.S. Mint began issuing America the Beautiful quarters. Coinciding with each release, they also produce a 5 oz Silver coin featuring the same design.
Five America the Beautiful Silver coins are released each year, celebrating national parks, national monuments and other sites in each state and U.S. territory. The coins are released in the order in which the national sites were established, and the series will end in 2021.
In 2010, the United States Mint launched the America The Beautiful Quarter series, the mint’s first-ever 5 ounce coin and their largest Silver bullion coin to-date. The new quarter series includes a total of 56 quarter-dollar coins, each with a design of a National Park or National Site from one of the 50 states, five U.S. Territories and Washington D.C. The obverse design of each 5 oz Silver America The Beautiful coin duplicates the design of the America the Beautiful clad quarters used in circulation, except in greater detail. The mint makes two versions of the America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver coin: a Bullion version with a shiny prooflike finish made for investors and an Uncirculated, or Burnished, version with a matte-like finish made for collectors. The Burnished version features the "P" mintmark for the Philadelphia Mint and includes a U.S. Mint box and certificate of authenticity. The Bullion version does not have a mintmark and comes in a plastic capsule with no certificate of authenticity. The Bullion versions have higher mintages and are available to the public only through authorized bullion dealers like APMEX, while the Uncirculated versions have much lower mintages and are available through the U.S. Mint directly, as well as retailers like APMEX.
All America The Beautiful 5 oz Silver coins have the same obverse of George Washington in a restored version of the portrait created by John Flanagan for the 1932 Washington Quarter. The reverse of each America The Beautiful Quarter includes an individual design for each National Park or National Site. Unlike the reeded edge of the normal quarter coins in circulation, the America The Beautiful Silver bullion coins have a smooth edge inscribed with the coin specifications: .999 FINE SILVER 5.0 OUNCE.
The America The Beautiful program is authorized by Congress under Title II of the America’s Beautiful National Parks Quarter Dollar Coin Act of 2008.