This coin has been attributed by NGC as TDO FS-101. This is a neat, seldom found variety where the bottom right portion (date and stars) of the coin have been tripled.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
Protect your investment by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Near Gem Brilliant Mint State-64 condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!