This beautifully crafted APMEXclusive® bullion coin from the Royal Canadian Mint celebrates the Canis lupus, or grey wolf. This 600-coin Monster Box is sealed as issued directly from the Royal Canadian Mint.
Not only does this coin feature new radial design security features, it is also a rarely encountered size.
Monster Box Highlights:
- Each coin contains 3/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Sealed Monster Box contains 600 coins for a total of 450 oz of Silver.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, a micro-engraved maple leaf with the numeral “16” in the middle along with a reeded edge.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $2 face value.
- Reverse: Features two wolves with their heads lifted as they howl at the full moon. Includes the weight and purity listed below the wolves.
The 2016 3/4 oz Silver Howling Wolves coin is the second in the Grey Wolf series, and is minted with a limited availability. By comparison, the mint’s Wildlife Series and Birds of Prey Series each have a mintage of 1 million coins.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This APMEXclusive® release of the 3/4 oz Silver Howling Wolves is an attractive acquisition for both first-time Precious Metals buyers and long-term investors. Add this sealed Monster Box of 2016 3/4 oz Silver Howling Wolves coins to your cart today!
Visit our Howling Wolves page to learn more about this fascinating coin.