Semi Key date to the set and nearly impossible to find in MS-65 or higher. This coin nearly doubles in price in MS-66 grade.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees and protects the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph Weinman.
- Low mintage of only 491,600 pieces.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty walking toward the sun carrying a bundle of branches.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a rock ready to take flight.
- Semi-Key Date to the series.
Protect and display your Walking Liberty Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1938-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar to your cart today!