This 1911 Indian Eagle has been certified as MS-64 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has a population of only 629 coins!
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" across the bonnet and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Minted from 1907-1933 at the following mint: Philadelphia.
Display your graded $10 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-64 condition of this coin, adding collectability to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!