Officially licensed STAR WARS coins with a limited worldwide mintage of 1,977 coins are highly sought after collectibles!
- Contains 32.17 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Comes packaged in display case with themed packaging. Each case is partnered with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Captures the moment of Darth Vader's appearance (portrayed by David Prowse and voiced by James Earl Jones) in the 1977 release of “STAR WARS EPISODE IV A NEW HOPE”.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this Kilo Star Wars Darth Vader coin to your cart today! And may the Force be with you!
Once a heroic Jedi Knight, Anakin Skywalker was seduced by the dark side of the Force, becoming the Sith Lord known as Darth Vader and led the Empire’s eradication of the Jedi Order. He remained in service of the Emperor, the evil Darth Sidious, for decades, enforcing his Master’s will and seeking to crush the fledgling Rebel Alliance that was led by Luke and Leia. But there was still good in him…
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Star Wars Limited Edition Coins:
Star Wars mint coins are a great gift for a young numismatist or Star Wars fan of any age. With “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” comes three new Silver Star Wars coins. These Star Wars Episode 7 coins will include Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma and Rey. These new characters are already set to be fan favorites and will increase in Star Wars coins value due to their limited mintages.