Sold out at the mint! Officially licensed STAR WARS coins with a limited worldwide mintage of 10,000 coins are highly sought after collectibles.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Comes packaged in display case with themed packaging. Each case is partnered with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features the face of Han Solo frozen in carbonite, as in the 1980 Release of "Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back”.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 1 oz Star Wars Han Solo coin to your cart today! And may the Force be with you!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Star Wars Limited Edition Coins:
Star Wars mint coins are a great gift for a young numismatist or Star Wars fan of any age. With “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” comes three new Silver Star Wars coins. These Star Wars Episode 7 coins will include Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma and Rey. These new characters are already set to be fan favorites and will increase in Star Wars coins value due to their limited mintages.