This 14-karat, diamond-cut, Gold bezel pendant with a scalloped face comes complete with a beautiful 2016 1 oz Gold American Eagle. A small mounting screw keeps the coin in place. Each pendant includes a bail for hanging from a chain.
- The bezel contains 0.041 oz of gold for a total combined gold content of 1.041 oz.
- Gold American Eagle coins are made from Gold mined in the United States.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Coin is guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Gold coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this stunning piece to your cart today!