Another great coin in the "Symbols of Nature".
- Contains 0.32 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 499 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $1, and at the bottom is the year of 2015.
- Reverse: In the central part is a multi-colored picture of the pheasant keeping a watchful eye on its surroundings. The background is adorned with several outlines of pheasant silhouettes and pheasant prints decorating a separate ring along the rim.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Explore the beauty of nature around us. Add this Symbols of Nature Pheasant Proof Silver coin to your cart today.