This 1880-S Morgan Dollar has been certified as an MS-65 DMPL by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. Deep Mirror Prooflike dollars occur during the first few hundred coins struck from new or newly polished dies.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 DMPL condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1880-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!