This is a nice Morgan Silver Dollar that was minted more than 130 years ago without ever having been circulated.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 14,806,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these classic coins to your cart today!