Update your high-grade set of Morgan Dollars with this very affordable example. Also a nice coin for a type set.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic coin flips.
- Mintage of 12,600,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- The Philadelphia Mint produces no mintmark.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage. Add this 1880 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!