Nice quality on this coin that is over 130 years old! Great affordable coins for a Brilliant Uncirculated set of Morgan Dollars.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of 8,900,000 coins of all types.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mint mark "S" for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage. Add one of the classic Morgan Dollars to your cart today!