A modern rarity error note that is a superb example for the collector of misprinted notes!
- $10 FRN Crisp Uncirculated note from series 1985.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Error note that is missing the third printing.
- Face: A portrait of Alexander Hamilton.
- Back: An engraving of the U.S. Treasury building.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
A note missing the third printing means that the district, the green seal, and serial numbers missed this stage when in the printing process. This is particularly rare and in demand by collectors. Add this error note to your cart today!
Banuelos/Connally signatures—Friedberg #2027-F.
The Series 1985 $10 Federal Reserve Notes were printed during the first half of Ronald Reagan's first term in office. These are normally common, but notes with the third printing missing error they are extremely elusive!