This series 1969-A $20 Federal Reserve Note is from the New York district, and is in Very Fine condition. This had a minor printing error when the note was creased ever so slightly.
- $20 Federal Reserve Notes were issued beginning in early 1929.
- Note is housed in archival quality currency sleeve.
- Evenly circulated note from series 1969-A in Very Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this error note to your cart today!
Signature combo of Krabis/Connally—Friedberg #2052-B.