Minted from 1878-1904, and again in 1921, George T. Morgan's classic design of Liberty is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- This issue is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1886 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!