Minted from 1878-1904, and again in 1921, George T. Morgan's classic design of Liberty is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- This issue is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1886 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|