Minted from 1878-1921, this design by George T. Morgan is considered to be one of the most beloved designs of American coinage. Nice coin for a type set!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint do not have a mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1889 BU Morgan Dollar to your cart today!