Beautiful blast white and lustrous surfaces on this Brilliant Uncirculated coin.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- This coin is in Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic coin flips.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other.
- This issue features no mintmark as it was minted in Philadelphia.
Protect and display your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive album or holder to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1898 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.