The 1904 dollar coinage represents the last production of this denomination at the New Orleans Mint. At one time the 1904-O in Mint State had been considered one of the prime rarities in the Morgan series!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of 3,720,000 coins.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the New Orleans Mint feature an 'O' mint mark.
Beautifully showcase your Morgan Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 1904-O BU Morgan Dollar to your cart today!
In October 1962, vast quantities of 1904-O dollars were released from long-term storage at the Philadelphia Mint. Bags were released from storage in the Treasury Building in Washington, D.C., from which location some coins had dribbled out in small numbers since the 1930s.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||O - New Orleans|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|