Originally from Great Britain, the de Havilland Moth, a light two-seat aircraft, became the standard equipment of most flying clubs of the world in the 1920s.
Its success soon led to the establishment of the de Havilland subsidiaries in Canada and Australia.
- Contains 1 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes encapsulated with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The moth aircraft, renowned for its long distance performance and reliability, is pictured in flight.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this de Havilland Gypsy Moth coin to your cart today!