The Curtiss JN4, informally referred to as the Canuck, was the first mass produced aircraft in Canada, and played an important role in the Canadian training program during World War I.
- Contains 1 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Coin comes to you in the specially designed oval metal clamshell box, numbered certificate of authenticity, & detailed Silver outer box.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The Curtiss flying over Camp Borden, Ontario. Shown in the Gold cameo is the portrait of Sir Frank Wilton Baillie, President of Canadian Aeroplanes Limited.
Take flight and add this Curtiss JN4 (or "Jenny") coin to your cart today!