The Canadian Vickers Vedette played an important role in the history of Canadian aviation during the 1920s. This pusher biplane "flying boat" was developed mainly for forestry patrol and aerial photographic operations.
- Contains 1 oz of .925 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes encapsulated with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depiction of a Canadian Vickers Vedette flying over the Canadian Vickers factory of Montreal.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Canadian Vickers Vedette coin to your cart today!