This Series 1929 $10 National Currency Note was issued by The Federal Reserve Bank of New York. This example is in Very Good condition and reasonably priced.
- These small size National Currency notes were issued beginning in early 1929.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- An evenly circulated note in Very Good condition.
- Face: Depicts a portrait of Alexander Hamilton. Paper clip rust noted for accuracy.
- Back: Displays an engraving of the U.S. Treasury Building in Washington, D.C.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!