The Roaring Grizzly is the third release in the Royal Canadian Mint's spectacular Call of the Wild series. This series features predators that have ruled Canada for centuries, showcased in the finest .99999 fine Gold with a high face value of $200 (CAD).
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value (CAD) and the year 2016.
- Reverse: A portrait of a grizzly bear roaring, the lines in the background representing the ferocity of this predator. The finishes applied by engravers emphasize the dense fur, presented in incredible detail.
- A micro-engraved maple leaf laser mark shows the number "16" when magnified, denoting the coin's year of issue.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The grizzly bear is one of the most dominant predators in North America, and this exceptional Gold coin would be a great addition to any Gold collection. Add this .99999 fine 1 oz Gold Roaring Grizzly Bear coin to your cart today!
The "Call of the Wild" series by the RCM has been tremendously popular since it's inception in 2014. Beginning with the Howling Wolf and continuing with the Growling Cougar, this series does a phenomenal job of offering the highest quality Gold coins to investors and collectors. With limited mintages and an extremely high face value of $200 (CAD), it's easy to see why so many have added these specimens to their collections.
The grizzly bear design was by famed artist Pierre Leduc, an artist that has worked on many designs with the Royal Canadian Mint. Each Gold coin provides a wonderfully detailed image of one of the most feared and respected animals in all the world. For centuries, the Grizzly bear has been revered as a symbol of strength and dominance. These 2016 1 oz Canadian Grizzly Bear coins will provide an excellent addition to your Gold coin collection. All coins struck by the Royal Canadian Mint are struck in their original facility in Ottawa or Winnipeg. Buy this prestigious Gold coin online today. Collectors can own a highly sought after Gold coin that will look great in any collection.