The beautiful design of the Peace Silver Dollar, by Anthony de Francisci makes this Silver dollar highly collectible, and the Silver content is attractive to precious metal investors.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- This issue comes in Very Good to Very Fine condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your Peace Dollar collection by adding a display album to your order.
The Peace Dollar represents a time in history when peacetime was being embraced by the entire nation. Add this 1934-D Peace Dollar to your cart today!