Celebrate the history and artistry of Canadian circulation coinage with this fine Silver 25-cent piece, part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s series featuring Canada’s six circulation coins.
Each beautiful coin is composed of five ounces of fine Silver and features selective color on the reverse.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a custom outer box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of just 1,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features Canadian artist Emanuel Hahn’s iconic left-side profile of a caribou with majestic antlers. The caribou is selectively colored in natural tones.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
This 5-ounce fine Silver 25-cent coin features Canadian artist Emanuel Hahn’s iconic caribou design, first issued in 1937. This design has been used continuously on Canadian “quarters,” with a few exceptions.
With a very limited mintage of only 1,500 coins per issue, this series is sure to be highly sought after by collectors. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!