In the heart of Canada's capital, the hallowed walls of Parliament are home to thousands of carved and sculpted artworks of exceptional beauty. Each piece in this three-coin series is engraved in ultra-high relief in 99.99% pure Silver. The Royal Canadian Mint is proud to showcase some of the many delights that grace these spaces with its stunning new series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver in an Ultra High-Relief form.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Engraved in ultra-high relief, the coin features an original depiction by Dominion Sculptor Phil White of a Gothic-style grotesque inspired by a carving found on the East Block of the Parliament Buildings. The image portrays the mythical Wild Green Man.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The coin’s ultra-high relief profile lends dramatic depth to the image and allows engravers to use multiple techniques to capture the gorgeous detail of White’s images. Add this 1 oz Silver Wild Green Man coin to your cart today!