The Silver Panda is a treasured collectible for its yearly changing design. In 2016, this series changed to match the metric system. The 1 oz Silver Panda has been replaced with this 30 gram Silver Panda, still containing .999 fine Silver.
- Contains 30 grams (.9645 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- These coins will have abrasions, spots, rim dings, etc.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese completed with the year of issue, 2016.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting on a tree branch.
- Sovereign coin, with a face value of 10 yuan, backed by the Chinese government.
Secure your Silver Panda by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The 2016 Silver Panda is sure to be an even greater collectible, being the first year of the new weight system for this popular series. Add the 2016 30 gram Silver Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!