Proof Mercury Dimes were only made from 1936 - 1942. Proof coins are struck two or more times to bring out in greater detail the features of the design. Nice coin for a proof type set.
- Contains .0723 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Adolph A. Weinman
- Obverse: Representation of Liberty with wings in her hair symbolizing Liberty of Thought.
- Reverse: Shows a bundle of rods with a battle ax, surrounded by an olive branch.
- Proof struck coin from Philadelphia.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1942 Proof Mercury Dime to your cart today!