Each of these 2 oz Silver Daniel in the Lion's Den coins has a mintage of just 1,499 and features an impressive high-relief, rimless design. Daniel in the Lion's Den is the first release in the 2016 six coin series of iconic Biblical scenes.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each 2 oz coin in this Biblical series is packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Daniel 6:22-24, in which Daniel describes how God sent his angel to shut the lion's mouths so they would not hurt him.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Inspired by Gustave Doré's illustration of "Daniel in the Lion's Den" depicting Daniel standing in the middle of the den with lions and skeletons surrounding him.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
Complete your Biblical Series Collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver Daniel in the Lions Den coin to your cart today!
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's "Daniel in the Lions Den", showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.