As low as $11.99 per coin over spot!
The Royal Canadian Mint's Gold Maple Leaf coins are one of the world's most sought-after Gold bullion coins. These are the first Maplegram coins that are housed in an Asian-themed packaging, coming from the new 2016 8x1 MapleGram card.
- Contains 1 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin has a unique serial number shown on the back of the assay card. Each assay card is unique in that it comes from the new, beautiful Asian themed Maplegrams.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the 2016 date and 50 cents face value.
- Reverse: Iconic maple leaf design featured on all Gold Maple Leaf coins, along with the coin’s weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The Royal Canadian Mint is a leading Gold refiner and manufacturer, which means you can be certain of the purity of these Gold coins. Add this truly unique 2016 1 gram Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!