The howling wolf is the first release in the Royal Canadian Mint's 'Call of the Wild' series. Struck in the finest .99999 fine Gold, this series features predators that have ruled Canada for centuries, including the wolf!
- Contains 1/10 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $20 face value.
- Reverse: A howling Grey Wolf with lines in the background representing the wolf's howl, while weight and purity are listed below.
This small gold coin would be an excellent way to start or add to any investment portfolio!