|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mexico City Mint|
This beautiful Sterling Silver investment is a great way to add several ounces of silver to your investment portfolio!
- Contains 33.625 grams of .925 fine Silver for total of 1 oz of pure silver.
- Packaged individually in plastic flips.
- Dated 1979 or 1980, these bullion coins are Almost Uncirculated or better (some may have toning).
- Obverse: Casa de Moneda de Mexico and the date.
- Reverse: Una Onza Troy de Plata Pura with a set of balance scales at center.
Protect and display your Onza in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the Random Year 1 oz Mexican Silver Onza Balance Scale to your cart today!
Random Year - Date(s) on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.