This beautiful Sterling Silver investment is a great way to add several ounces of Silver to your investment portfolio!
- Contains 33.625 grams of .925 fine Silver for total of 1 oz of pure silver.
- Packaged individually in plastic flips.
- Dated 1979 or 1980, these bullion coins are Almost Uncirculated or better (some may have toning).
- Obverse: "Casa de Moneda de Mexico" and the date with an image of a screw press.
- Reverse: Una Onza Troy de Plata Pura with a set of balance scales at center.
Protect and display your Onza in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the Random Year 1 oz Mexican Silver Onza Balance Scale to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.