As low as $6.99 per coin over spot!
This beautiful Sterling Silver investment is a great way to add several ounces of silver to your investment portfolio!
- Contains 33.625 grams of .925 fine Silver for total of 1 oz of pure silver.
- Packaged individually in plastic flips.
- Dated 1979 or 1980, these bullion coins are Almost Uncirculated or better (some may have toning).
- Obverse: "Casa de Moneda de Mexico" and the date with an image of a screw press.
- Reverse: Una Onza Troy de Plata Pura with a set of balance scales at center.
Protect and display your Onza in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the Random Year 1 oz Mexican Silver Onza Balance Scale to your cart today!
Random Year - Date(s) on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.