Any quantity only $5.99 per coin over spot!
This beautiful Sterling Silver investment is a great way to add several ounces of silver to your investment portfolio!
- Contains 33.625 grams of .925 fine Silver for total of 1 oz of pure silver.
- Packaged individually in plastic flips.
- Dated 1979 or 1980, these bullion coins are Almost Uncirculated or better (some may have toning).
- Obverse: Casa de Moneda de Mexico and the date.
- Reverse: Una Onza Troy de Plata Pura with a set of balance scales at center.
Protect and display your Onza in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add the Random Year 1 oz Mexican Silver Onza Balance Scale to your cart today!
Random Year - Date(s) on these coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Mexican Silver Libertad -- why buy Mexican Silver from APMEX?Silver bullion is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Silver is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Mexican Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mexico City Mint|