This is from the inaugural year of minting Silver Dollars in Canada. Graded by PCGS at the lofty MS-66 level, a coin like this is extremely hard to find in this advanced state of preservation!
- Contains .600 oz actual Silver weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 grade.
- Mintage of just 428,707 coins.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George V wearing a crown.
- Reverse: Depicts two men rowing in a canoe.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1935 Silver Dollar to your cart today!
To celebrate the 25th year of King George V's reign, the Royal Canadian Mint produced the 1935 Silver Jubilee Commemorative dollar. Not only is it the first Silver Dollar minted for circulation in Canada, it was the first coin minted by the Dominion of Canada. A must have for the Canadian Silver Dollar collector!