This key date in the Peace Silver Dollar Series would fit well in any high grade set!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-62+ condition.
- Obverse: Depicts Lady Liberty, modeled after Teresa de Francisci, wearing a radiating crown with the date below.
- Reverse: Features a Bald Eagle resting on an olive branch with the word “Peace” underneath.
- Peace Dollars from the Philadelphia Mint have no mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Peace Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this 1928 Peace Dollar to your cart today!