All coins in these $10 face-value rolls are dated 1956, originate from the Philadelphia Mint, and are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition! 1956-P is a better date coin in BU condition in the Washington Quarter Series.
- Contains approximately 7.23 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a tightly sealed roll.
- Obverse: Features the head of George Washington.
- Reverse: Depicts a heraldic eagle holding a cluster of arrows and an olive branch below.
- All coins are dated 1956.
Protect and store your investment by adding these canvas bags to your order.
These rolls are a great way to add Silver to any investment portfolio. Add several $10 Face-Value Rolls of 90% Silver Washington Quarters to your cart today!
Pre-1965 90% Silver coins, sometimes referred to as junk Silver or scrap Silver, are a great way to start your Silver investments. These Silver coins were pulled from circulation with the introduction of copper/nickel clad coins and the rising demand of Silver. The public saved them for their 90% Silver content as a rainy day fund they can fall back on.