This Louis D'or, which translates to Louis' Gold, was issued during the reign of Louis XVI and struck at the Strassbourg Mint.
- Contains .2255 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Coins are in Extra Fine condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of King Louis XVI.
- Reverse: Crowned arms of France and Navarre.
- Struck at the Strassbourg Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful more than 200 year old French Gold coin to your collection today!