The Royal Canadian Mint has long been known for high quality .9999 fine Silver products and this uniquely sized item continues that tradition. Each of these rare 1.25 oz Silver coins depicts a majestic bison galloping across an open plain.
- Contains 1.25 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Low anticipated mintage from the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $8 face value.
- Reverse: A majestic Bison running through the plains of Canada, while weight and purity are listed below.
Display your unique 1.25 oz Silver Bison in style by adding a beautiful presentation box to your order.
This unique coin would make a great addition to any Silver coin collection for its unique size and Royal Canadian Mint beauty. Add the 1.25 oz Silver Bison coin to your cart today!
North America's heaviest land animal is the Bison bison, known commonly as the American bison. For millennia, the bison and its ancestors dominated much of central North America, from what is now Alaska through the Canadian prairies and American Midwest, as far south as central Mexico and as far east as near the Appalachians of the United States.
A world leader in producing high-quality coins and bars, the Royal Canadian Mint was founded in 1908 and is responsible for a number of breathtaking depictions of North America’s natural wonders and wildlife.