The Morgan Silver Dollar is highly desirable to collectors and is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. This issue has the second lowest mintage of the Morgan Dollar series with 110,000 minted.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Fine-12 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not carry a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1894 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!