The 1922 $1.00 Gold Commemorative, commemorating the 18th President of the United States Ulysses S. Grant, was designed by Laura Gardin Fraser, wife of James Earle Fraser who is best known for designing the Buffalo Nickel.
- Contains .048375 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-65 condition of the coin.
- Certified by CAC for added quality assurance.
- Designed by Laura Gardin Fraser.
- Low mintage of only 5,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Ulysses S. Grant.
- Reverse: Features the house that Grant was born at in Point Pleasant, OH.
Protect and display your commemorative $1.00 Grant Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add it to your cart today!