The Last Supper is the second release in the 2016 six coin series of iconic Biblical scenes. Each of these 2 oz Silver coins has a mintage of just 1,499 and features an impressive high-relief, rimless design.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Luke 22:14-15 and Matthew 26:26-28, which describes the account of Jesus offering His disciples bread as His body and wine as His blood, symbolizing the first covenant of the sacrificial Passover Lamb.
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Inspired by Gustave Doré's illustration of "The Last Supper" depicting Jesus Christ and his twelve disciples sitting at a table during Jesus' last Passover meal.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's "The Last Supper", showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
Complete your Biblical Series Collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver The Last Supper coin to your cart today!