Mint State Gold coins of the Byzantine Empire! Struck during the reign of Emperor Maurice Tiberius (582 - 602 AD), this Gold Solidus represents one of the last struck during the Justinian Dynasty
- Struck at the Constantinople Mint.
- NGC certified example as Mint State and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 4/5, surface: 4/5.
- Obverse: Shows a bust facing forward, with the inscription D. N. MAVRC TIB PP AVG.
- Reverse: shows Victory, with the inscription VICTORIA AVGGI.
Protect and display your Byzantine Gold Solidus in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this ancient Byzantine Gold Solidus of Emperor Maurice Tiberius to your collection today!