|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.25 troy oz|
This is the inaugural year of the beautiful Platinum American Eagle series which adds to the investment appeal of the coin.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes with a U.S. Mint box and with a certificate of Authenticity.
- Obverse: John Mercanti’s design shows a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle flies over the horizon with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Add this 1997-W 1/4 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!