This 2003 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle grades out as a near perfect coin at Mint State-69 condition by NGC.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Mint State 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: John Mercanti’s design shows a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Features a soaring eagle flying over the horizon with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2003 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
Platinum American Eagles -- why buy Platinum from APMEX?The American Platinum Eagle is one of the world's favorite Platinum bullion products. To buy U.S. Platinum Eagles for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Gold! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
|Metal Content:||0.5 troy oz|