This 2003 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle grades out as a near perfect coin at Mint State-69 condition by NGC.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the Mint State 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: John Mercanti’s design shows a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Features a soaring eagle flying over the horizon with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2003 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!