This lustrous, mostly untoned specimen features golden accents present under magnification. Just a handful of tiny imperfections are visible under magnification, but this coin is a true Gem.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts the head of Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Features a wreath surrounding a Roman numeral "V".
- Minted at Philadelphia, PA.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this PR-63 1903 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!