In 2016, the popular Chinese Panda series changes slightly to match the metric system. The 1/20 oz Gold Panda will be replaced with this brand new 1 gram Gold Panda, still containing .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 1 gram of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2016.
- Reverse: Features a single panda resting on a tree branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2016 1 gram Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.