The swift arctic hare is a study in adaptability, embodying the unique traits necessary for life in the Canadian Arctic. North America’s largest hare relies on camouflage and agility in a frozen habitat that offers few places to hide from predators.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a clear vinyl pouch in a certificate booklet from the mint.
- Limited mintage of 90,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse design captures a wolf’s dramatic pursuit of an arctic hare from a unique perspective. Giving the effect of gazing through the lens of a wildlife camera at a critical moment in the struggle between predator and prey, the image centers on the arctic hare as it leaps toward the viewer.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The Dollar for Dollar series from RCM has been extraordinarily popular, and this coin is expected to continue to add to that legacy. Add this 1/2 oz Silver Hare coin to your cart today!