Sparkling in a dizzying array of colors, gemstones are believed to have heightened attributes during the month they represent. This monthly series offers a cross-cultural celebration of the powerful, symbolic beauty of birthstones.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Each superb coin in the 12-coin series is embedded with a genuine, gem-toned Swarovski® crystal.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: In the background, a beautifully engraved lotus pattern fills the reverse in a modern take on the blooms that traditionally symbolize purity of the heart and mind. A majestic, mid-relief dragon is shown; its presence also carries a strong meaning, as the dragon is a time-honored symbol of power, strength and good luck in Asian mythology. Above it, a traditional circular motif bears a Swarovski crystal embellishment that represents aquamarine, the birthstone for March, which is said to bring courage and health to those born in the month.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver March Birthstones coin to your cart today!